Well, if you have not heard yet my new book launches on Monday, Dec. 7th. I am so excited to have this book available to everyone as there is great information inside.
Want to know more about “cheap clomid and nolvadex“? We have some pre-launch videos talking about the book that you can cheap clomid tablets uk Also, the website is just chocked full of information; each chapter is discussed so you have an idea of what is covered, resources for you to tap into, additional training, and so much more!
And the best thing… there is a special bonus for those who purchase the book (Paperback or Kindle) from Amazon.com during our Launch Promotion. I will share the link to that Special Bonus on Monday.
We look forward to hearing from you! All of us at Perpetual Wealth Systems is ready to provide you will any follow up support needed to actually implement the strategies and information in the book to help you and your family.
PS: Here is the latest video but you can watch all of them cheap clomid
If you can master these seven gears of riches you will own a rock solid financial fortress that runs like a well-oiled machine.
buy clomid online cheap
Most of my clients are not balanced when we first meet. When you can appropriately balance these 7 gears they will feed off of each other and you could have a wealth creation perpetual machine. How are your 7 gears working together?
- Income from job and/or business is your life blood to live your life and pay all your bills. I don’t feel we were put on this earth just to live, pay bills, and die so this cash flow must be large enough to pay your bills and live a certain lifestyle with options such as vacations, nice home, automobiles etc. When your cash flow is weak you cannot plug up your wealth drains nor can you fill in the other 6 gears. You should be working toward a results driven income so you are not limited by other people’s opinions of what income you should make. One of my mentors told me years ago that profits are better than wages. He was so right and for many reasons.We will be exploring several ways to immediately increase your income in future articles. I want to give you several options to make extra money and for some of you that might lead to an entirely new career in the future. There are millions of families whose lives would be greatly influenced for the better if they just brought in an extra $1,000 to $2,000 of monthly income.
- Investments are the second critical gear and there is a seemingly endless supply of places you can invest money that could make you wealthy and other seemingly endless supply of places that could also take all your money and leave you poor. The secret is to find a few core investments that you understand very well and work those investments. Become an expert at even one or two solid investments and focus your efforts in those areas. One of the biggest mistakes people make is to put all or most of their efforts to just their investment gear and little effort into the other main gears or drains of their financial life.
- Cash on hand is seemingly self explanatory and is not a difficult concept. However, even though it is a simple concept many people focus on putting so much into investments that if a short term cash need arises they might not be able to satisfy that need. They also might be able to satisfy the need but at a cost of selling investments at losses or incurring penalties and fees to get their cash needs met. Cash set aside is usually thought to be low interest bearing but that does not have to be the case. There are great financial vehicles out there that will allow you quick access to cash while still giving you a decent return on your cash as it sits in the account.
- Guaranteed income is the income we can count on after our job or business income either goes away completely or drops significantly. Do you know how much income you need every month to live your current lifestyle? Would you like to live even better? Most retirement accounts such as IRA’s and 401k’s make no guarantees on how much monthly income they will provide in your retirement years. Do you have a pension? How much will you receive from Social Security? Will Social Security be there in the future for your retirement years? The buy clomid online own web page says that if you retire after a certain year you will only qualify for 77% of the current amount given to you as your projected retirement account. A successful and abundant retirement will require safe and stable income.
- Debt elimination or reduction will be critical to a worry free life and retirement. If you have a $2,500 house payment and $2,000 of that amount goes toward principal and interest you will have $2,000 more net cash flow if you can pay that home off in full. You will learn how to do that faster and easier than you ever thought possible in future articles.
- Long term care or home health care in your older years. Most people’s plan for dealing with long term care boils down to one word……..Hope! Hope is not a strategy but there are strategies that are little known that can aid you should you ever need extra money for long term care or home health care. If this one gear falters it can systematically destroy all the other gears you have been working so hard to build. The where can i buy clomid tablets in south africa varies by state and even by city. Many times, by simply reallocating existing assets you can control the potential back breaker of long term care or home health care without expensive long term care policies
- Estate or legacy is what you would like to leave behind in this world after you move on to the next one. Would you like to give family more options in their lives as far as education or opportunity? Do you have a special cause or foundation you would like to help long after you’re gone from this life? Would you like to make sure that all your hard work doesn’t go to Uncle Sam after you pass away or to a greedy court system? A proper estate plan is critical to closing out your financial life and leaving a positive influence behind generations after you’re gone from this world. If you want to determine who is entitled to what than a simple estate plan is a must.
We are going to show you how to build out all your 7 gears of riches while at the same time plugging up your 4 main wealth drains. You hold in your hands a completely new way to look at money and wealth. We can’t wait to continue to add more articles as the weeks and months pass!
We are told that stocks are the way to wealth and that the market has averaged (pick a figure) over the last (pick a time frame) and so it will continue to do the same. It is important for you to understand that “average rates of return” can be easily manipulated and that whatever figure you get from Wall Street does not mean that your money will average that growth rate. (can i buy clomid at rite aid)
Remember this example well: over 4 years, how is it possible to invest $100,000 on year one and average a 25% rate of return for four years and have less than $100,000 after year four and have never taken a dime out of the account during that time? The answer is so easy once you understand how this works. Invest $100,000 into the account and it grows at 100% (doubles) in year one so now it is worth $200,000. Year two, the account falls by 50% (half) putting the value back down at $100,000. Year three, the account grows by another 100% and the money is back up to $200,000. Year four, the account dips back down another 50% and our money is now back to $100,000. Now you take out taxes you made on the good years (the way mutual fund taxes work is you can owe tax even though you have not sold the asset) and fees, and time value of money and your account is worth quite a bit less than the $100,000 you started your investment plan out with four years before.
buy fda approved clomid online
Now take a look at your “average rate of return” and you will notice that if you add up 100% return years twice and subtract out your 50% years twice, that leaves you with 100%. You must divide that by the 4-year cycle and what do you get? Of course, I am a high school failure and college dropout but it looks like a 25% “average rate of return.” Did your money grow by 25% a year? Not hardly! If your money would have grown at 25% a year compounded annually your $100,000 would now be over $269,000. This is a far cry from the $80,000 your probably have left in your account when you “averaged” 25% per year for four years. Most of your 401k’s are earning an average rate of return.
Be very careful to focus on growth, not rates of return. If I am selling some kind of financial product and don’t like the last 4 year average I might try to show you the 8 year average. If that still stinks maybe the 15 year average will work? I have seen people in this day and age pull out 100 year averages to attempt to prove their point. The only problem is the economy of today doesn’t even vaguely resemble the economy of last century. This means that a 100 year average is probably a lousy way to try and predict the growth for the next 10 or 20 years of any particular product.
Instead of average rate of return focus on cash flow in and cash flow out of your accounts. Don’t get sucked into the age-old trap of just thinking about rates of return. Many times they are put in place so you will take your eye off the ball of what’s really happening. What’s really happening is that while we are all focusing on rates of return and the rise and fall of the stock market, we are happily pouring our wealth out month after month to the banks and other places with no real plan to stop the insanity. Wealth without Stocks will give you that plan.
Visit us at buy clomid amazon to learn more.