This is a two part article that continues fromcheap clomid 100mg.
- Interpersonal intelligence: Are you usually liked naturally by most people almost immediately? Have you been told you have “something” or have “charisma”? That in itself is a form of intelligence and can in fact be one of the highest paid geniuses. Do people seem to trust you almost right away, without a good reason? This means you have a magnetic personality and might be a great candidate to sell goods and services that you believe in to others. Good sales people are not born, they are trained, but if you naturally possess a want to be around people and are genuinely interested in what makes them tick, you might have a leg up in this arena. Selling can be one of the highest paid, most rewarding careers for the right person. No matter what you do in life, thank a sales person because nothing in this world happens until something is sold! I personally have always been blessed with the ability to make friends and maintain those relationships over long period of time. I made it a point to also study sales techniques and strategies, and combining those two have given me a solid measure of success and income. One caveat with this intelligence: charming people with no true moral compass or sense of right and wrong are sociopaths. Many a pure sociopath has been super charming and able to bilk people out of money for their own greedy purpose. Make sure you use your power for good and not evil. You can make money, help people, and not end up in jail!
- Intrapersonal intelligence: Are you extremely self aware and have a natural ability to sense things about yourself and others? Can you help others explore and find tune their own inner workings? Are you particularly spiritual? Could you help people make big changes in their lives as a coach or mentor of some sort? There are many people who don’t possess this ability naturally and if you do there is always a big demand for these types of services from those of us who are not gifted in this area. I enjoy teaching and helping people but don’t believe I have any extra gift in this area.
- Entrepreneurial intelligence: Do you have the ability to see a need in the marketplace and quickly develop a way to satisfy that need or want? Do you get excited about the thought of launching your own business enterprise? Would you like to bring your own (or maybe help others) bring their own goods and services to the market? Would you like to have equity in your own business venture? Being an entrepreneur is almost never measured by traditional tests but can be a very high paying and rewarding expertise to possess. There is a saying that whoever knows “how” can always find a job, the person who knows “why” will almost always be their boss. I wasn’t naturally born with this form of intelligence but have been able to develop a reasonably good talent for it in my adult years. Just because you’re not a born natural, doesn’t mean you cannot be a success and even genius at being an Entrepreneur. It will just require passion and work on your part.
- Intuitive intelligence: Do you have the ability to forecast and look ahead? Do you have a natural gift to just know what to do and be right most of the time? Do you have the ability to recognize what problems are within relationships? Have you always been the peacemaker or go to person when people have troubles? Have you ever heard “blessed are the peacemakers?” The ability to be intuitive with people’s emotions and know what they really need at their core has tremendous value in the market place.
- Abstract or conceptual intelligence: This is the kind of brilliance that Einstein had but people didn’t know it for many years! The ability to think and map out things that don’t even exist yet or conceptualize easily what most people can never see in a hundred years. This would be what is traditionally considered genius but with Einstein (and many other traditional geniuses) their early teachers didn’t see them as geniuses and they struggled with regular class work. This will be much rarer than the other 9 geniuses but if you possess this kind of ability you could be paid great money to think light years ahead for society. I can make no claim at all to this kind of intelligence. Can you?
Decide what areas you naturally possess gifts in and play to those strengths and stop working on your total weak areas. This goes against traditional thinking but traditional thinking gets you traditional results. If I were to waste my time with intelligence’s I don’t actually possess I can only achieve below average results at best even with much hard work on my part. What will that actually get me in life? Nothing but frustration!
However, if I work on strengths I more naturally possess I might be able to achieve genius level in one or several areas and let others play to their strengths to help my weakness and vice versa. Spend time making your natural intelligence’s even better and you will achieve genius level and have a happy and productive life.